Each day we’re giving away either Benny Greb’s DVD The Language of Drumming or Steve Smith’s DVD Standing on the Shoulders of Giants. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a SONOR Side Snare Drum, a 10″ x 5″ Steel Snare with Black Powder Coated Fittings.
HOW TO ENTER
- Follow @sonordrumco on Instagram. You’ll need to download the Instagram app on your smart phone and create an account. It’s fast and super easy!
- Upload photos of you with your SONOR kit, creative shots of any and all things SONOR, or a picture you’ve taken of another drummer playing SONOR drums. It’s all about showing off your love of SONOR! Be creative!
- Use the hashtag #sonorlove when uploading your photo. Enter as often as you like!
- The contest will run until December 15th. Winners will be notified by comment on their Instagram photo, or by Tweet from @sonorusa. You must be 18+ or have your parents permission to enter.
- Contest is for US residents only with shipping addresses in the Lower 48 states.
- View all the photo entries online in the #sonorlove gallery.
Terms and Conditions.
Steve Smith, one of the world’s greatest drummers, has been endorsing SONOR Drums for more then 30 years – more than just a good reason to celebrate with a Steve Smith Signature Snare Drum Model. Steve and the SONOR engineers created a true masterpiece that is addicted to sound, features, design and most of all, Steve’s input. The 14″ x 5.5″ Signature Snare Drum is an outstanding instrument, made out of an exclusive, 2.5 mm cast steel shell / 2.5 mm reinforcement rings and two air vents. Vintage Style Phonic lugs with integrated TuneSafe are in place for a vintage look, and die-cast hoops and a REMO fiberskyn 3 batter head in Diplomat thickness add to the overall effect of what Steve is looking for in a snare drum: a crisp, full-bodied instrument with an immediate and effortless playing response. Besides the Signature Badge, Steve’s Signature is engraved on a Re-Issue of the “Hilite Exclusive” badge, adding another “Vintage SONOR” touch. Steve uses this instrument in studio sessions and live on tour with his groups Vital Information and Jazz Legacy.